Momentum is building! Our meetup is taking off – woohoo!
Check out what we’ve got planned for the next few months:
- The next meetup is schedule for 5pm, Thursday June 12
- Meetups penciled in for the beginning of August and October (watch our Meetup.com group for more details)
- Hands on, problem solving workshops
- 99 Seconds of What’s Cool and what I like in BI
- BI panel of experts discussing something close to the meaning of life ‘What is BI?’
- Your peers and colleagues giving examples of case studies and pain points – then telling us how they solved the challenge or getting your ideas on ideas
If you’d like to have a go at the 99 second challenge check out the brief about it here, and have a think about something that you think is ‘cool’ in BI or just something you like doing in your day job.
Have a think about the questions you’d like to ask a panel of experts about – or maybe you want to be on that panel?!
Our Meetup community is a good place to share in a collaborative, solution focused place over a cold brew. Get in touch if you’re interested – there’s always room for one more 🙂