You’ll know by know that we’re huge fans of Data Vault here at OptimalBI, and at least once a year we put on a Data Vault Certification course. Well, hold on to your hats, we’ve got our second certification course for the year coming up in July and the time to register is NOW!
- 3 day course, starting on Monday 9 July, 2018.
- $3,600 + GST (Earlybird is available until the 24th of June).
- Hands on course, 60% group exercises, 40% tuition with the certification exam happening in the afternoon of the third day (Wednesday).
- To be held at OptimalHQ, Level 4, 139 The Terrace, Wellington.
- There’s more information and a flyer on our website, if you need to convince your boss.
There was always going to be a time when Hans himself wasn’t going to be able to join us, so instead, we’re pretty stoked to have Europe’s Data Vault guru, Remco Broekmans!
Remco has been using data vault techniques since 2006, and has been teaching different classes on data warehouse and business intelligence for over 15 years.
The next step:
- There’s blogs if you want to know more about what data vault is, what to expect on the course, as well as the certification.
- Register, either on Eventbrite or with us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in a couple of weeks,